Student Code of Conduct
Each student is expected to:
- Bring school diary on all working days.
- Obey all campus and classroom rules. Students should be polite and courteous. They must greet their teachers, elders, and other respectable persons when they meet them. They should also greet one another.
- All students should be in the school premises at least five minutes before the first bell. Latecomers will have to get the written permission from the Principal. Early comers are expected to remain in their classrooms and study in silence till the first bell rings.
- All students shall remain silent and study till the teacher comes to the class. Students shall keep silence and decorum in the class. In the absence of a teacher,they must not leave their classroom or seat . They should not make any noise. The class leader must report the matter to the duty teacher in charge of time table or to the office.
- Students shall strive to keep up the high standards and morals of the school by excelling in studies, good manners and deportment.
- English is the medium of communication with in the campus. Hence, the students are to converse in English. They must also learn to have a healthy aptitude for Malayalam which is the mother tongue.
- Respect school property. Also be responsible for one’s belongings.