- CBSE syllabus.
- Own school buses.
- Swimming pool and swimming lessons under supervision.
- Spacious class rooms.
- Highly hygienic & spacious toilets.
- Qualified and experienced teachers.
- Only a maximum strength of 30 students/class.
- Eco-friendly and plastic free campus.
- IT exposure from lower classes.
- Equal importance to arts, sports, extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Extra curricular activities like dance, music, instrumental music, karate, kung-fu, roller skating, chenda training etc at no extra cost.
- Easy access for the parents to the principal and teachers.
- Warm & friendly approach to children in all matters related to school.
- Holistic approach towards all learning activities in school.
Play School to Std-IV (Girls): Grey Striped Shirt, Grey Pinafore Frock, School Belt and Black School Scandals.*
Play School to Std-IV (Boys): Grey Striped Shirt, Grey Shorts, School Belt and Black School Scandals.*
Std V to Std X (Both Boys & Girls): Grey Striped Sshirt, Grey Pants, Grey Half Jacket and Black School Scandals.*
*(Black School Shoes and White Socks may be worn after rainy season)
School Uniform is to be worn by all children on all school working days. Colour dress or any other pattern of dress will not be allowed.
Only girls are permitted to wear head dress as per religious norms. The same is to be worn in a neat manner, without covering the face.
Admission to Global Indian Public School is open to all children; irrespective of cast, creed, race, religion or gender. The school follows secular education credentials.
The name of the child can be registered for admission by calling the school office on phone or by a visit to the school.
Ph: 04862 - 264200
Mob: 7034600722 ( office )
AGE FOR ADMISSION
Play School : 3 Year+
LKG : 4 Year+
UKG : 5 Year+
Std 1 : 6 Year+
The age is reckoned as on 01 st April of the year of admission.
School shall function from Monday to Friday (9.30 am to 3.45 pm), with Saturday remedial classes as decided after consultation with the parents.
School office shall remain open from 9.30 am to 3.45 pm.
On Saturdays, the School office shall remain open from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm only.